When your Canon Printer doesn’t receive any print commands from your operating system, it could be a dreadful moment. You might require productive as well as prolific Canon Printer Troubleshooting techniques to get rid of this problem. It usually happens when your printer says offline or is not set as a default printer. Luckily, you have landed on the right page to learn how to fix the canon printer offline issue and resume the printing function in a couple of seconds. Simply, continue to read the post carefully from top-to-toe and get your printer problems fixed soon at the comfort of your home.
Why does Your Canon Printer Keeps Going Offline?
Multiple reasons can be responsible for the Canon Printer Offline issue. The possible list of causes is noted underneath. Take a glance:
- The ‘Use Printer Offline’ mode is probably enabled on your Windows PC.
- Maybe the printer power is not ON.
- If the driver installed against your Canon Printer has gone out of date, then also you will have a Canon Printer Offline Error.
- The printer is not appropriately connected to your computer.
- Due to inappropriate paper feeding, the printer shows an offline error.
- Issues with the USB cable could also result in the printer’s offline issue.
An Ultimate Canon Printer Troubleshooting Guide For Printer Offline Issue
The comprehensive Canon Printer Troubleshooting guide is enumerated underneath. All you are required to do is to feast your eyes on the beneath noted directives and start implementing them accordingly. Thus, let’s begin!
Guide 1: Check Your Canon Printer Connection
In the very beginning fixing solution for the Canon Printer Offline issue, we would like to suggest you check your printer connection. The basic connectivity issue probably leads you to confront such an offline printer problem. Therefore, immediately check and ensure that the printer is consuming power supply and accurately connected to the computer. Your Canon Printer should be linked to your PC either through the USB cable or through a wireless network for smooth and flawless print. Here’s what you have to ensure:
- Both ends of the USB cable. It is required to be firmly inserted.
- If the printer is networked, make sure the Ethernet cable is tightly inserted.
- For wireless printer connection, check your internet speed.
- Make sure the device is connected to your Wi-Fi router properly.
Guide 2: Check Whether The Printer Offline Mode Is Enabled Or Disabled
If in case the printer mode ‘Use Printer Offline’ is enabled on your computer system, you can come across the Canon Offline error issue. Thus, even after identifying the strong printer connection the printer says offline, instantly check the offline mode. It should be disabled otherwise 100% chance is there of the printer is offline. Here’s how you can check and make it disabled:
- First, click on the Windows “Start” button located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Next, you have to select the option of “Control Panel” from the listed menu.
- Thereafter, tap on the “Devices and Printers” tab.
- Afterward, place a right-click on the printer in question and select “See what’s printing”.
- From the new window that pops up, choose the “Printer” option from the menu bar at the top.
- Now, deselect the checkbox that says “Use Printer Offline” at the drop-down menu.
- Once you remove the check-mark, your Canon Printer will start delivering quality printouts.
Hopefully, this Canon Printer Troubleshooting tactic has helped you bring your printer online back. If still printer says offline while printing document, jump to the next solving method.
Dial 24/7 Helpline Number For Advanced Canon Printer Troubleshooting Tips
Call the provided Canon Printer Technical Support Number to take the printer out of error mode in seconds. We have a competent team of technical specialists with experience in dealing with printer issues.