We talked about the need to start preparations beforehand when moving. So, what are the materials needed when moving house?
- Moving parcel
- Protective Packaging
Required Products for Completion of the Project
- Duct tape
- Stretch film
- Furniture carrying blanket
- Bubble wrap
- Marker pen
- Protective corner profile and side profile
- Wrapping rope
- Furniture retouching pen (you should make sure it matches the color of your furniture.)
What to Have in Your Tool Bag
- Utility knife
Things to Consider While Moving House and House Moving Tactics
- While packing, placing heavy items in small boxes and light items in large boxes is among the practical transportation methods. In this way, home carrying boxes are not too heavy and easy to carry. In addition to duct tape, you can make light boxes more portable by wrapping them with packing string. If you wish, you can also benefit from storage bags or vacuum bags together with the parcels when moving house, and you can save space by putting textile products such as pillows and quilts inside these products.
- Do not put the items in different areas in your new home in the same parcel. For example, if you put the products that will be in a room during packaging while moving house and write the room that should be on it, you will experience ease when placing the house.
- One part that makes the idea of moving house most intimidating is collecting clothes. So, how to collect clothes when moving house? The most practical solution in this regard is to make separate boxes for each family member. In addition, separating the clothes into different boxes, summer and winter is a convenient solution. You can save space and prevent the use of extra boxes by making use of vacuum bags in boxes with winter clothes.
- Gathering a kitchen while moving is also not something to be underestimated. When collecting kitchen tools and utensils, you should wrap each product in newspaper and place bubble bags on each floor to increase protection. Creating separate boxes for plates, glasses, and other auxiliary products makes your job easier. In addition, you can put the “Fragile” note on the boxes you have prepared and mark this area with a marker pen to protect the items in the box.
- So, what about the food in the freezer when moving? If possible, you can consume all the food in the deep freezer, or if the distance to move is short, you can store frozen foods in ice boxes on the day of moving and run the refrigerator quickly in your new home.
- Cleaning the inside of your refrigerator before you move will make your job easier in your new home. You can also pack non-perishable foods in jars and bags. Consume perishable foods, or have a nice feast for street animals!
“How to pack furniture when moving?”
The question is one of the most frequently asked questions. You can ensure that the damaged parts of your furniture are transferred to your new home in a protected way by covering them with a furniture-carrying blanket and then wrapping them with cling film or packing rope. You can destroy the damaged areas with the retouching pen! If you are working with a moving company, they will take care of packing your furniture.
You can get help from protective profiles in order to carry your electronic products in a healthy way. If your electronics have their boxes, this can also help you carry them.
A brand new living space awaits you. You can visit Britwrap and do your shopping to get protective packaging items that will allow you to apply house moving techniques easily!