Delta 8 is a cannabinoid compound present in hemp plants. Unlike delta 9 THC, the primary psychoactive component of cannabis, delta 8 does not produce a “high.” However, it does have some psychoactive properties. Delta 8 is available in several forms, including tinctures, edibles, and vaporizers. It can also be used topically. Due to its potential psychoactive effects, delta 8 is not currently legal in all states. However, it is legal in many states, and the legality of delta 8 will likely increase as more people become aware of its benefits.
Imagine a soft, chewy chocolate chip cookie packed with the benefits of Delta 8. Now stop imagining these Chocolate Chip Delta 8 Cookies are the real deal! Besides tasting good they are also super easy to make. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- One gram of Delta 8 distillate or concentrate*
If using Delta 8 distillate or concentrate, start with a small amount and increase as desired. We recommend starting with 1/4 teaspoon and working up from there.
First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Then, in a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well. Whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together in another bowl. Then mix the ingredients well, until well combined. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
Scoop the dough onto ungreased baking sheets – we like to use a cookie scoop for uniformity – and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let the cookies cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. And that’s it! Enjoy! You now have fresh, delicious Chocolate Chip Delta 8 Cookies that will satisfy your sweet tooth while delivering all the benefits of Delta 8.
Oatmeal raisin cookies are a classic treat that people of all ages can enjoy. Delta 8 THC is a potent cannabinoid found in cannabis plants. When used in cookies, it can create a delicious and unique experience. To make these cookies, you will need 1 cup of flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 cup of butter, 1 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of rolled oats, 1 cup of raisin. Before you begin:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Cream the butter and sugar in another bowl until it is light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Add all the ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Stir in the oats and raisins.
- Drop the dough by the spoonful onto a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Enjoy your delicious and potent Oatmeal Raisin Delta 8 Cookies!
Peanut butter cookies are a delicious classic, but they can be even better when infused with delta 8 THC. Delta 8 is a cannabinoid similar to THC but is less psychoactive and has anxiety-reducing properties. These cookies are easy to make and only require a few ingredients.
To make the cookies:
- Mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix until everything is well combined.
- Form the dough into small balls.
- Place the dough balls on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and press them down slightly.
- Leave enough space between the cookies, as they will spread during baking.
Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Leave them to let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Once they cool, you can enjoy your Peanut Butter Delta 8 Cookies!
M&M Delta 8 Cookies are a delicious and potent way to enjoy the benefits of Delta 8 THC. To make them, you will need 1/2 cup of butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, 2 eggs, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of M&Ms (preferably Delta 8-infused), and 1/4 teaspoon of Delta 8 THC tincture:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix both the butter and sugar together in a bowl. Whisk the eggs, baking soda, and salt in another bowl. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well combined.
- Fold in the M&Ms andDelta 8 THC tincture.
The dough will be very sticky – that’s normal! Form it into balls, then place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown. Enjoy!
Snickerdoodle Delta 8 cookies are a delicious way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis. Here’s how to make them:
You can begin by preheating your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, in a medium bowl, cream together 1/2 cup of butter and 1/2 cup of sugar until light and fluffy. Next, add 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix well. Whisk together 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a separate bowl. Mix it until everything is well incorporated.
Place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until they are lightly golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely. Finally, Shape the dough into approximately 24 balls and roll each in a mixture of 2 tablespoons of sugar and 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon. Enjoy!
The Delta 8 Diet is a low-carbohydrate, high-fat diet that has been shown to help reduce the risk of heart disease and other chronic conditions. If you are looking for some delicious recipes to try out on your own or as part of a cookout, be sure to check out our list of Delta 8 cookies. These cookies will not only taste amazing but they will also help you stay on track with your ketogenic diet goals!